21 Year Old Robert Long Kills 8

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bobby Cole, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

By now, pretty much everyone has heard the story or at least, a version of the story.
    On Wednesday, 21 year old Robert Long went to 3 Atlanta, Ga. oriental massage parlors and among those three he shot and killed 8 people.

Almost immediately afterward, the media picked it up as a white supremacist who went on a racial shooting spree, and sadly, a couple of the news agencies are still sticking to that even though it’s the furthest thing from the truth. They even blamed Donald Trump because the past President emphasized that the Covid-19 virus is the “China Virus”. Even Biden is expected to visit Atlanta today and give even more fuel to the media driven racial narrative in yet another supposedly “unifying speech”.

The real facts are that Long is addicted to sex and in his own words after he was captured, he was removing temptation.
    The guy even spent time in a rehab to get help for the addiction but obviously it didn’t take and being the off balanced person he is, he did what he thought was the best avenue to take mainly, killing those who provided a sexual service. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with their race or so the Police Chief has already said but it just so happened that at Oriental Massage Parlors there are those with Oriental features and in this case, mostly S. Koreans,

Besides the shootings and the deaths involved, why are only 2 of the people who were killed identified? As of 7 A.M. this morning, all the names were fictitious but only the 2 have been identified thus fart. The rest had bogus names and are suspected of being part of a human trafficking system.

The media is at it again by it’s constant race baiting.

Don Alaska and Lon Tanner like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They are blaming the border crisis on Trump and banning the media from the detention centers.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well Bobby, if it was not a hate crime and he was sexually sic, why would the a...h...drive 27 miles to kill in other Asian parlours. ?
    I have been watching the news and saw an appalling scene of this 91 year old Asian, walking, doing his own thing, thrown to the ground, deliberately.
    Yesterday, an older Asian was punched in the eye. The woman fought back with a stick. What happened in Wuhan and in China, the people responsible are those in a different hierarchy. Hold them responsible.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They've done that repeatedly and then, if they ever have to backdown on it, the retraction is done in one brief segment and never repeated, leaving everyone with the original lie.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

There has been no positive statement one way or the other whether he frequented those massage parlors but the bets are in that he did.
    That said, HE SAID he did it to prevent being tempted and said nothing about hating Asians.

Do note, these places are NOT “spas” as has been continually printed. Men do not walk in to get their shoulders and backs massaged if you get my drift. They’re illegal but until they get caught doing something in a sexual nature the law leaves them alone.
    And, in no way have they associated Robert Long with any white supremacist group or even as a loner.
    He’s a bat crap crazy white kid with a fixation on sex. Sex has no race or color....it’s sex.

Now, as far as Asians being persecuted because Trump said “China Virus” is absurd. Most thinking Americans are much smarter than that.
    All the Black on Black crime in the major inner cities is being swept under the rug and what has the media grabbed to take it’s place?
    My Lord, in Mexico City alone, of those tested for CV-19, 45% have come up positive and we have untested illegals running all over the place now and I do not see anyone killing South Americans.

It’s media hype and meant to divert our attention from the real problems that are being shoved down our throats via the White House.

6. Susan Paynter

Registered

He may say a lot of things, bottom line, he shot them. Whether those were massage parlours in the guise for whatever unsolicited business they were doing, 6 were asians. Besides, putting two n two together, with whatever is going on, it was concluded it was a hate crime. However, we should not come to our own conclusions, only time will tell once they grill him, if they do!

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

That’s the problem Susan. They have “grilled” him and whatever can be said to the public has already been said even if the majority of the MSM has chosen their own $money making narratives to publish to THEIR public. The same public that is gulping down a huge drink called racism and for whatever reason, loving it. The media and this administration are bent on making this country more racially divided than ever before and the public is steadily drinking the cool aid.
    I can go to google and YouTube and find hundreds of crimes that have been committed across the races but the media chose this one to sensationalize.

Psychologically speaking, yes, it was a hate crime but not one against Asians but instead, a hatred for what he had become and those who aided his addiction. He is a man who probably spent every dime he made in the massage parlors. Sex is like dope or alcohol and can be extremely toxic to the brain and to some, uncontrollable. What surprises me is that he chose to try to eliminate the problem instead of committing suicide. A major portion of mentally ill people do when faced with the idea that they’re at the end of their figurative rope. Most addicted people do not choose to kill dope dealers or blow up bars but along comes Robert Long who did choose to kill those who were involved with his addiction namely the women who gave him some momentary gratification.

The one thing that hasn’t been too well advertised is that Georgia is a capital punishment state and there is no doubt in my natural mind that Robert Long will either die at the hands of the executioner or spend the rest of his life in a crazy ward. The latter is doubtful.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I am not a fan of prosecuting people based mostly on their motives. I think he should be treated as a mass murderer regardless of his motives. The Hate Crime is label is used for political purposes.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And let’s face it, a politician just ain’t happy unless he’s politikin’ and will never ever let a potentially good racist story go to waste.

Beth Gallagher and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Susan Paynter

Registered

@Bobby Cole

I think your post above describes explicitly what went on in his mind/life. Here again, we are assuming. Have the psychological reports been released about his actions. ?
    Political innuendoes are not uncommon in most cases. Stress on his mental illness is just a mask and facade.
    I think this world is becoming so corrupt, we need divine intervention

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Divine intervention would be a plus unless of course that intervention includes a very large flood. Just kidding. I pray every day that those in power would seek God’s wishes instead of their own,

My reason for posting the event in the first place was to take issue to the motivation behind the murders as stated by the left wing media. It’s just another political ploy to keep racism as the front runner in the news.
    If they can’t pit the black and whites against each other then they pit whites and blacks against the Asians or Atheists against the believers etc.

If the politicians and media would leave us all alone, we would make our way through life sans racism and get along quite nicely and learn about each other as time goes on. There will always be crazy people and there will always be murders but every time something happens nowadays it has to be about one’s race. “There’s nothing new under the sun”. saith the preacher.........

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And an interesting side note: My oldest granddaughter told us she was taught in school in Washington State that Asians were actually white and had white privilege, while Palestinians (who actually are Caucasian just like Jews) were colored. Jews were not colored and were oppressors and the possessors of white privilege as well, even though both the Palestinians and the (genetic) Jews were both Aramaic peoples. If the boy who killed the Asians by this commentary were perhaps of Jewish descent, it could not then be a "Hate Crime" as it was simply whites killing whites.;)