2000 Mules Documentary

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joy Martin, May 17, 2022.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Going back to the Election Night Trump vs Biden and boy did I have a hard time
    voting as I was still a Dem and Biden was not my choice...but I voted for Joe...

This was Jan 2021, correct???

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xwAEmUfa4ttI/

Now perhaps the Doc is posted here but if so this one can be added.

I can't stop watching/listening to it.

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I spent the 2+ hours watch it then posted Facebook tre times and eaxch time Zack's crew tagged it as misinformation.....

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Here is the 2000 Mules doc.
    https://ourtube.co.uk/v/24924

Of course, THEY, all call this mess mis/disinformation.

I recall the night of the election returns the mess that was
    going on....I believe it was all rigged.

Trump was working on draining the swamp and they wanted him gone.

Scumbag Dems....

He 's coming back, and I hope his age isn't too much a
    negative factor.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Every day , in the Twitter newsfeed, they are showing reports of people being arrested for voter fraud, and being one of the mules delivering the illegal voting ballots. I see that they have also arrested a former congressman as well, who pled guilty and said that he has been doing this for elections as long ago as 2014.
    Most of the mules and precinct workers that are being arrested seem to be pleading guilty, so you can bet that they are taking a plea deal and giving up names from higher up on the chain. Now that this is started, it will just keep rolling and they get more evidence as they go along and arrest more and more of the people involved, such as Stacy Abrahams and others like her.

I don’t think that President Trump will run for election again in 2024, @Joy Martin ; but I do think that he will be taking a big part in who does run as a pro-America candidate. Possibly Governor Ron DeSantis from Florida; he seems to be getting a lot of good press.
    I still like Rand Paul, but I don’t know if he could win or not.

Some of the insiders, like Juan O’Savin, have been saying that what we have right now is what is called a double presidency, where Biden was accepted and inaugurated by Congress, and controls part of the government.
    However, our military is sworn to uphold the Constitution, and if there has been a crime of virtually/literally stealing America and installing an unelected president, then the military has to take action to remove the imposter.
    Rather than just declare martial law and take over everything with the military like we have seen happen in some countries, our military intelligence leaders seem to be working in the background , as we take down the criminals responsible, and then President Trump can be restored to his rightful office. Juan says that Trump is still considered the Commander-in-Chief of the military, since he is the lawful president of the United States, even though he has been overthrown by a political coup.

An interesting thing that I have been reading (especially following Monkey Werx US channel on youtube ), is that when the news says that Biden is flying somewhere, the air traffic information does not show AF1 flying there, a lot of the time.
    Air traffic is also showing a network of planes protecting the Mar-a-Lago area , as well as ships off of the coast near there, so our military is definitely protecting Trump, more than just the usual SS assigned to past presidents.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

My state delegate (John McGuire) is showing this movie the middle of next month. D'Souza gave him permission to show it for free to a group of his constituents. I don't know what turnout will be (they keep taking of moving it to a larger venue), but I've been spreading the word.

Yvonne Smith likes this.