20,000,000,000 Massive Oil Deposit Found In Texas

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

and we're paying thru nose to Saudi Arabia and OPEC

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe Trump can now put the Saudi out to dry

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    There was a short blurb today about Trump's remarks regarding eliminating our dependence on Saudi oil. The Saudis evidently responded by being very upset.
    Frank

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

we have enough here to last till rapture. in fact we can sell it back to OPEC. their well's peaked years ago. our problem has always been the environmental hacks who've been in the dems back pockets for years. dems hate oil. in 2007 the dems were gonna sue OPEC for price gouging. had they succeeded guess who's oil get's wacked off?? remember the shortage back in the 70"s ??

archive: The Bush administration on Tuesday said it would likely veto a Democratic-sponsored bill in the U.S. Congress that would allow the government to sue the OPEC oil producers group for price manipulation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-congress-opec-idUSN2242484120070522

can you feature price's under a buck??

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Gary Ridenour
    As I understand it, in recent past (1 year?) US has OUTPRODUCED Saudi oil production by significant amounts. If true, we ought not to be shipping the stuff AWAY from our shores to other users in need, while still BUYING it from Saudi Arabia, or others in that area. Yet, it continues unabated. On another forum I am severely ridiculed for my "lack of geopolitical understanding" concerning oil. What utter bullshit! Children could easily better handle these bottom-block conclusions as well as our "administrators"!

The discovery in Texas is oil shale, not easily harvested, nor done so profitably when prices are low. Nonetheless, we do need to remain aware that, given Middle Eastern readily-available oil for sale, places a stigma over our oilshale deposits. Then there's the hassle over hydraulic fracturing. So far as I'm concerned, I would give the countries supplying U.S. with "foreign oil" the celebrated "finger", and strive to limit our sales to others, fortifying our needs with production domestically.
    Frank